Monday, March 12, 2012

Intruduction




I’m Janine Lalaguna Dimalilay, 16 years old. I was born on December 14 1994. My mother’s name is Josephine Dimalilay and my father’s name is Boggie Dimalilay. I have one sister and one brother. I’m the eldest in the brood of tree. When I was in grade school I was just a simple girl living in a simple world, happy of little things that will be given to me. When I was in my elementary days until I graduated my secondary I became an athlete particularly in badminton category. I graduated my intermediate grade at   Makilala Central Elementary School, and I graduated my secondary at Notre Dame of Makilala, and now I recently studying at Sultan Kudarat State University with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management. As I remember during my  younger years I could not handle such house hold chores and later on as I grow up I have learned a lot of things in my life. At the age of 13 I already experienced sadness in my life when my best friend as well as my father died of sickness. At that time I was confuse I was still young to know how it is to live without my father at my side. He is the only one who really knows me and understands me and every time I need someone to lean on he is always there to comfort me. Every achievement’s that I get from the school is always dedicated to him and to my mother. I’m the kind of person who is not choosy when it becomes to my friend’s except when I feel something wrong with the person that I met. I love making some bead accessories, I like drawing some cartoon characters .My favorite color is green, black, white, tangerine, and yellow. I love watching constellations and my favorite constellation is the “ORION”. My favorite proverbs “beauty in a woman without a good judgment is like a gold ring in a pig snout”.  Sometimes I relate the happening’s in my life to the songs because my life is like a song every happenings are important.  I’m an athletic person, I love playing ball games. I’m not the kind of person who likes having some special relationship with someone, I don’t know why but I just really don’t like it. I hate persons who are plastic, social climber, judgmental, pretender, back biter, and those people who are breaking their promise. I like those people who can ride on my joke’s, which religious, friendly, and not kill joy|!.

No comments:

Post a Comment